Good Questions: Old Fashioned Diner Mug Source?

Good Questions: Old Fashioned Diner Mug Source?

Maxwell Ryan
Apr 26, 2007

Hello AT,

My friends and I are all enamored with the sort of mugs that I associate with old-fashioned diners. They're white, thick, and curve perfectly to fit your hand. They look like this (at left), but without the logo:

Do you know of any place that I can get these? Restaurant supply stores, maybe? I'd love to get a few for my new apartment.

Thanks so much! Rebecca

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions

Dear Rebecca,

We love those too and bought a bunch of them at Fishs Eddy a few years back. We're sure they still sell them as they are classic. We also found a few other links:

This is a nice one!
Old Fashioned Diner Coffee Mug

Anyone else?

Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt