Good Questions: Divan Cravate Sofabed?

(Image credit: Apartment Therapy)

Hello AT,

I’m look for a specific type of sofabed. It’s called a “divan cravate”….does anyone know where I could find this type of sofa or any designer/ company that makes them. They used to be so easy to find but I’ve scoured the city and the few people that know what I’m talking about don’t know where they can be found. Please help.

Thanks, Lena

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.)
Link To All Good Questions