Good Questions: Old Fashioned Christmas Ideas?

Good Questions: Old Fashioned Christmas Ideas?

Maxwell Ryan
Nov 28, 2005

Hello AT,

I'm an old guy. When I was a boy families in my neighborhood often stenciled and sprayed snowflakes, ornaments, candy canes and other Christmasy stuff on their windows and mirrors.

I was wondering if that sort of old technology still exists and, if so, where do you get it and what is it called. I'm nostalgic for the old days and, also, cheap. I want a feel for the Christmas's of bygone days with yesteryear prices. Can you help a poor guy out?

Thanks, Frank Mooney

(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.)
Link To All Good Questions

Dear Frank, we're throwing this out to the crowd, but do have a few links for you on Frosting Glass:

Old Fashioned Living has alot of projects and inspiration

Lehman's is a great resource for old-fashioned, non-electric products, tools and home accessories

Frosted Glass Window from HGTV
Frosting Windows (Duplicating Jack Frost) from
Working with frosting spray from HGTV

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt