Take 5: Graphic Black & White Striped Goods
Classic black and white stripes add a graphic element to any décor and tend to take on whatever style they’re incorporated into. They make a strong statement whether they are used in small doses through accessories or to ground a room as wallpaper or an area rug.
1. Paul Smith gives the trend a playful and unexpected spin by adding bold color to the handles and rims of his porcelain.
Mayfair Teapot $375 paulsmith.co.uk
2. The “Draper Stripe” rug by Dwell Studio is a great way to set the tone for a room. It’s a simple pattern that makes a big impact.
$450 for 8×10 dwellstudio.com
3. I love the idea of this bold wallpaper being used to glam up a smaller space like a bathroom, dressing room or entryway.
$35 sq ft Black & White Striped, The Wallpaper Co homedepot.com
4. Even the littlest detail can be a standout.
Black and White Stripe Knob, $8 Anthropologie.com
5. This inexpensive throw by Ikea is an easy way to introduce the trend to nearly any room in your house.
Eivor $20 ikea.com
Images: As credited above.