We’re looking for a full-time, NYC-based graphic designer to become a core contributor to our Creative Services team and produce beautiful visual design elements for our 15 million monthly readers.
We are seeking someone with strong graphic design skills to add visual polish to all areas of our work. You will work in our Manhattan office with the team that builds high quality, custom campaigns with our advertising partners on Apartment Therapy & The Kitchn. This role will be part of our Creative Services and Ad Sales team, and you’ll also work closely with our Editorial, Marketing and Product teams.
Design projects will include assets for custom programs and products (e.g. contests, content hubs, co-branded banners etc.) and B2B sales materials like our Media Kit, sell-sheets and pitches. You will be involved in brainstorming creative concepts and large programs with our Marketing and Sales teams, and working on the execution of these programs once sold. You’ll also work with the Editorial, Marketing and Product teams on both The Kitchn and Apartment Therapy to create collateral for their programs and initiatives. You’ll shape how our brand evolves as our company grows.
Our ideal candidate has experience building creative, branded campaigns for advertisers for the web and mobile platforms; and is eager to work collaboratively within our company to deliver excellent experiences for our readers and partners. We’re looking for someone who loves what they do and is a highly motivated team player with excellent project management and follow-through.
Ideally you would have:
- Experience in building creative, branded digital advertising campaigns.
- Ability to work collaboratively with our advertising, marketing, product and editorial teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a remote team.
- Mastery in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Powerpoint, and/or your preferred platform. Familiarity and comfort with HTML and CSS are a plus.
- Comfort working quickly based on creative briefs (multiple rounds of approval on quick timelines are our client’s expectations in our fast-paced environment).
- A passion for home decor and cooking is a plus!
For consideration, please submit:
- A CV and a well-crafted cover letter outlining how you fit into the role as described.
- A commercial, digital advertising project you worked on. We would be interested in seeing the early work as well as what finally ran for your client.
- You may also provide links to relevant additional work we may consider (including portfolios, blog, etc).
To apply, please email email@example.com.
US persons only. No recruiters or agencies.
Comments have been disabled.