Let's be honest, the bathroom isn't necessarily the most serious room in the home. Often times, especially with old buildings and small apartments, bathrooms are left in strange, windowless configurations or with toilets shoved in small nooks. Why not embrace your bathroom's offbeat constitution and let its freak flag fly with some bold and graphic wallpaper?
I love the idea of using bathroom decor as a place to get a little mischievious and unconventional. If you aren't looking for a major overhaul, adding something brazen to the walls is an easy way to make an impact and even distract the eye from unsightly features you may not be able to do anything about.
These ten images, pulled from homes and hotels around the web, are great examples of how to turn your bathoom into a fun and fearless space by keeping the walls visually stimulating.
6. Massucco Warner Miller, via COCOCOZY
7. Patrick Kline/Lonny Magazine
8. Patrick Kline/Lonny Magazine, via Apartment Therapy
9. Zebra Wallpaper by Paper Mills, via Wallnut Wallpaper
10. Christina Murphy, via Everything LEB
Images: as linked above