So your teen is lucky enough to have their own bathroom (did we mention we had to share a bathroom with four siblings?) but lately they are just not feeling it. It may not be as tidy as it normally is, or they think the bathroom looks boring or worse yet, they are using yours. Maybe a small makeover is all it needs?
Nothing drastic, just a few simple touches here and there. Where to start? Well, it should be functional, it should be cool looking and it should have a bit of humor to it (even if it's dark humor). We've culled a few items that may be able to get you started...
• PB Teen Painted Dot Mirror, $59.
• Clothespin Hook at Chiasso, $38.
• Mod Mandala Round Rug at Urban Outfitters, $18
• Snoopy Accessories, $8.05 - $71.95. We think you're never too old for Snoopy.
• Lace Luxe Rug by Delia*s, $59.50.