Popular posts this week included ten ways to repurpose lightbulbs, amazing treehouses, innovative ways to build your home without the need for air conditioning, and the prettiest wallpaper you've ever seen. Read on for these and the Top 10 posts of the week!
15. Green Design Library: Help This Brand New Sustainable Design Guide Win a Grant!
14. Cool Ways to Build Without Air Conditioning
13. Look! Receiving the Gift of Self-Sufficiency
12. How To Make an Outdoor Pallet Lounger
11. 35 Gardening & Outdoors Posts You Might Have Missed
10. Trove's Handpainted Wallpaper—Just Gorgeous!
9. Dwell on Design: Vertical Gardens
8. Creative Reuse: 10 Ways To Repurpose Light Bulbs
7. Amazing Treehouses by La Cabane Perchee
6. What To Do With Empty Twinings Tea Tins?
5. 66 Things You Can Grow in Containers
4. Carol and Fred's Modern Eco Home
3. 6 Ways To Reuse Old Bed Sheets
2. Renters: 49 Ways You Can Go Green
1. Upcycled Planter and Container Inspiration
Previous Hot Posts: You Grow Girl, Affordable Prefab & Ant Problem Solutions