Our archives were overflowing with green ideas, products, and activities this year. We narrowed it down to our top ten favorites; here they are!
1. Use Old Tshirts to Make Custom Party Capes
2. The Eco-nomical Baby Guide
3. 5 Ways to Reuse Pool Noodles As Home Decor
4. Turned Stained Clothes Into Toys
5. How to Make Homemade Recycled Paper
6. How to Make a Recycled Bubble Wrap Travel Game
7. How to Create a Paperless Kitchen
8. Recycled Milk Jugs
9. Recycling Board Game from Plan Toys
10. Turning Paper Bags Into Gift Bags
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag and sharing readers rooms, parties and good questions.