Great Outdoor Lights That Don’t Use Solar
1 of 5
2 of 5
3 of 5
4 of 5
5 of 5
From DIY torches to simple tea light holders, the elegant flicker of a flame can be beautiful and enchanting. Consider using these recycled and DIY options for your own outdoor lighting:
Pictured above the jump, from left to right:
- LED Rope Light is energy efficient, inexpensive, and easy to install. It looks great wound around trees, a balcony or on any post. See our 7 Ways to Use Rope Light.
- The original Recycled Wine Bottle Torch by Geradot & Co.
- Kerr Votive Lantern handmade by Pigeon Toe Ceramics from earth-friendly clay with a lead-free glaze and fired in a kiln powered by renewable energy.
- The DIY Mason Jar Lantern by Chez Beeper Bebe.
- Bamboo Delights by Banbu : Handmade by manufacturing partners who demonstrate a commitment to health and safety, environmental protection and fair labor practices, these tealight holders are made from 100% organically-grown bamboo, and non-toxic adhesive. Available at Branch.
Published: Jun 9, 2010