This vintage artwork (with added bug stickers) and it's caption gave us a good laugh this morning, but in all seriousness, pest control can be a frustrating matter, especially if you're looking to keep things green. With Spring on it's way, check out a few of our favorite past pest control tips, after the jump.
We first want to thank Flickr user Migrane Chick for the morning chuckle, they totally had us giggling over our morning tea.
To keep pests out of your home safely, check out the tips below to see if there's some you can implement in your own home:
• How To Make a Fruit Fly Trap
• Green Alternatives: Flea Treatment
• How To: Prevent and Get Rid of Ants in the Kitchen
• Good Question: How To Get Rid of Ants?
• How To Get Rid of Ants in a Non Toxic Manner
• 16 Ways to Get Rid of Ants
• Garden Tip: Use Plants for Pest Control
• How To Prevent & Get Rid Of Pantry Moths
• Look: Natural Insect Control!
• Tips: Bay Leaves in the Pantry
• A Few Simple and (Mostly) Chemical-Free Tips for Getting Rid of Fleas