Last night we found ourselves in the grocery store at midnight with a friend picking out food for her dog. She passed over the regular stuff and went straight for the organic. Seems like Olive was green in other ways besides her name...
If you're considering making some changes, here are some products you might want to try:
- Swheat Scoop is a kitty litter made from naturally processed wheat, which means it's clay free, chemical free, fragrance free and biodegradable.
- Do as our friend does and switch to biodegradable poop bags to pick up your dog's waste.
- We like these hemp dog leashes from Etsy.
- This pet toy promises to keep your pet entertained for hours.
- Natura makes organic and wheat-free dog foods. A good thing if your pet, like Olive, has some gluten allergies.
What are you doing to green your pet's life? Share your changes in the comments.
- Green Idea: Mrs. Meyers for Pets
- Simple Green: Put Kitty Litter in a Paper Bag?
- Simple Green: West Paw Dog Beds
- Found My Animal: Accessories For Your Animals