Name: Grey Ireland (gestating)
Location: Bristol, Virginia
The room was inspired by the rest of our home. We live in a Craftsman filled with Mid Century style. We wanted Grey's room to be a space that naturally flowed with the rest of the house.
Originally, we wanted the room to be black and white, but it felt too stark. We livened it up with colorful accents and well placed tchochkes. We ensured the room didn't feel overly gendered.
- The dresser is from a local repurposing shop The Distressed Gentleman. It was the perfect mint to compliment the natural wood in the room.
- The rocker was refinished by Meghan's mother, and it was the rocker she was rocked in.
- The crib is the Ikea Gulliver. It was the first thing we purchased for the room.
- The curtains are from Target with a little DIY pom-pom flair.
- The hexagon shelves were made by a local carpenter at Abingdon Mill Works in Abingdon, VA.
- The owl book bag is from SkipHop.
- The triangle decal stickers are from Walls Need Love.
- The Superman artwork is from a local comic book store Mountain Empire Comics.
- The Farmers' Market print is a local advertisement.
- The "you are my greatest adventure" embroidery hoop was made by The Cheerful Fox on Etsy.
- The pompom garland was made by Sheep Farm Felt on Etsy.
- The acrylic table is from T.J. Maxx.