The internet is a weird and wonderful place, and our corner is no different. We can get a little gross, totally lazy, occasionally snarky, and downright silly. Get comfy, because here are some of our guiltiest guilty pleasure posts from the past year:
- Are Our House Tours Better Than Sex?
- 12 Things You Only Do at Home When Alone
- Weird Things People Do in the Shower
- Enough Already! We're So Tired of Overused Design Jargon
- What to Tell Your Inner Child When It Throws Tantrums About Doing Chores
- Your Home, Your Choice: 10 Home Explanations You Don't Owe
- "Do These Socks Spark Joy?" and Other Decluttering Mantras from Japan's Leading Organizer
- How To Make Fart Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Smells Go Away
- How To Keep the Laundry Mountain Monster from Eating You Alive
- How Long Could You Go Without Leaving The House?
- Escape the Winter Doldrums: Netflix Picks to Watch Tonight
- Get Addicted: 10 Suspenseful Series to Start (Binge) Watching on Netflix This Weekend
- Apartment Therapy’s Guide to Regifting
→ Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2014 roundup!
From December 21 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.