H & H Roundup: 2.16.05
Big Sale at
- At School With Rivers Cuomo: Rivers is slated to graduate this spring – finally – and he likes the simple life of living in a dorm room. Here’s his blog.
- Personal Shopper looks at the fabric influence of this year’s Maison et Objets: It’s all color, color, color. Nice pics here.
- Q. I have read about the new eclecticism, but I can”t pin down what it is. Are there rules for pulling it off?: This feels like a made up question, but it is fun to read Stephen Treffinger’s response.
- China’s America’s Cup base by Françoise Raynaud, a French architect.
- iChair by PBteen.
- New fabric collection by Kristie Strasen, called Place.
- New designs for Georg Jensen by Karim Rashid.
- Hmm. Ben and Natalie Heineman are giving their big glass collection to the Corning Museum.
- Big News! Garrett Wade is moving and putting over 700 items on sale.
Published: Feb 16, 2006