Name: Haeden (5) & Audrey (9 months)
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
This room started out as just Haeden's, and it was filled to the brim with all kinds of boyish things. When we found out that our surprise baby was a girl we were a little worried about one, keeping the room gender neutral, and two, making it all fit!
We use the storage bins in the Expedit for baby essentials, shoes and toys and also utilize a toy organizer in the closet. The kids share a dresser, and we keep the extra clothing in under-the-bed storage bins.
- Bookcase: Ikea (Expedit)
- Crib: Babies R Us
- Crib Bedding: Pottery Barn (bumper replaced with breathable kind)
- Hippo Bedding: Dwell Studio for Target (several years old)
- Bookshelves: DIY
- Art: DIY & Etsy (LemonLimePaperie, OliveRueDesign, thewheatfield, OliveandBirch)
- Wall Letters: Hobby Lobby & craft paint
- Felt Garland: Balls from Crafttasticparties (Etsy), strung with twine
- Owl Mobile: DIY
- Wooden Stacking Rainbow: SimpleGiftsToys (Etsy)