Because every Burt needs an Ernie, Thelma goes with Louise, and who wants to see Siegfried without Roy? It's more fun to dress up with someone else for Halloween, and it's doesn't need to be your honey. Team up with a friend for the party or parade, and use these two-person costumes ideas for inspiration.
1. Mike and Eleven from Stranger Things, from Shrimp Salad Circus
2. Unicorns from Brit & Co.
3. Zoolander and Hansel from Brit & Co.
4. Historic Kissing Couple from Say Yes
5. Wesley & Princess Buttercup from The Princess Bride from A Beautiful Mess.
6. Michael Phelps, Nicole & Boomer from Pretty Plain Jane.
7. Clowns from Studio Pink Wings
8. Dole Whip Costume from Brite & Bubbly
9. Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj "Feeling Myself" by SydneStyle.
10. Forrest Gump & Jenny from Mary Costa Photography
11. David Byrne & Jenny Lewis from Mary Costa Photography
12. American Gothic from Sea Kettle.
13. Safari couple from Camille Styles.
14. Gustav Klimt's The Kiss by Mai & Bri
15. Eleven & TARDIS from Janey-Jane at Deviant Art
16. Little Red Riding Hood, The Huntsmen (and a wolf) from The Craftberry Bush
17. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo as 80s rockers (from Elle)
18. Girl Scout and Cookie from Julie Ann Art.
19. Leia and Han Solo from Say Yes.
20. Ice Cream & Cotton Candy from Treasures & Travels.
21. Lisa Frank Cat costumes from Bustle.