We'll leave you for the week with this lovely list from The Inspired Room. Add a little spring to your home this weekend with these fun ideas. The first idea, "paint something yellow" is definitely doable.
A few of the other ideas:
• Press spring flowers and hang them in frames
• Put birds in your stick trees
• Pin flowers on tablecloths
• Create a garden trellis wall organizer
Visit The Inspired Room for more inspiring photos and the entire post.
A few of the things we'll be doing:
• Saying goodbye for now to our down duvet and welcoming a lighter quilt and blanket.
• Changing our shower curtain to a ruffled yellow and green one we found on sale at Anthropologie a few years ago for $20.
• Putting a flowery table cloth on our kitchen table.
Share your own little ideas for spring!
(Image: House Beautiful)