Location: Houston, Texas
When we found out we were expecting, I was so excited to get started on the nursery. Even before I knew if we were having a boy or girl, I knew I wanted a very calm, neutral and serene space. I wanted lots of pops of white to make the room feel crisp and airy.
When we found out we were having a sweet girl, I added mint green accents to the nursery and played with different textures in the cream and white items. I also used custom gold foil prints of bunnies to add a little whimsy to the space. One of my favorite pieces is the chandelier, which adds such a pretty, feminine touch to the room. Another favorite is the bookshelves—- they are functional and add some color to the otherwise neutral space.
- Dresser, Crib, Curtains, Curtain Hardware, Crib Skirt, Crib Bumper, Ottoman & Lamb Rocker: Restoration Hardware Baby & Child
- Blue box on dresser: Marshalls Home Goods
- Bunny figurine on dresser: Target
- Fan (Hunter brand): Amazon.com
- Mint green/white crib bunting: custom piece by HEM Design on Etsy
- For Like Ever Poster: made by my friend, framed in an IKEA Ribba frame
- Chandelier: Overstock.com (we also have these in our dining room and kitchen)
- Striped blanket on crib: DwellStudio from OneKingsLane.com
- Gold letter "H": Ballard Design
- Glider: Doodles (a Houston baby boutique)
- Faux fur throw on glider: IKEA TEJN
- Netting over crib: IKEA
- Gold prints above dresser: all custom made by ISeeNoise on Etsy (there are four bunnies, one bible quote and one "H is for Harper" print)
- Wall ledges for books: IKEA Ribba photo ledges (mine are the longer size)
- Bunny on glider and in crib: JellyCat (from Amazon)
- Sleep Sheep in crib: Pottery Barn Kids
- Roman Shades: Lowe's (Allen & Roth)- and yes, the strings from the roman shades will be tied up completely once the baby is in that room
- Paint color: the walls are Benjamin Moore's "Revere Pewter" which we also used throughout most of our home—-the perfect, neutral light gray
Thanks, Veronika! Readers, see more of Harper's room on Veronika's Blushing.