Heart prints aren't just for Valentine's Day — they're cute and cheerful throughout the year. That said, they are easier to find around Valentine's Day, on everything from planters to pillows.
- A sweet planter to keep for your own air plant, or to give as a gift. $16 at Thrifted and Made on Etsy.
- A chic black & white take that's perfect for your equally chic kitchen. $15 at Note to Self on Society 6.
- West Elm's porcelain bowls are delicately pretty. $8 each.
- An elegant pillow scattered with fabric hearts. $198 at Anthropologie.
- These paper straws would be a fun addition to family dinners in February. $6.95 for 25 at Paper Source.
- Colorful fabric napkins that are perfect for spring brunches and summer cocktails. $56.95 for a set of four at Zazzle.
- A lovely, unusual planter to brighten up your living room this winter. $14 at Terrain.
- A sweet and simple heart patterned pillow that's perfect for a little girl's room. $16 at Nest2Impress on Etsy.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.