There's less than a week until Valentine's Day so you better get movin' if you're planning on giving the loves in your life gifts. Valentine's Day is a somewhat frivolous holiday and instead of getting useless gifts, why not get gifts that can be used everyday? We found some useful gifts that just happen to be heart shaped.
• Heart Shaped 2GB USB Drive, $43.20: This heart shaped 2GB USB drive is a great gift for Valentine's Day. Attach it to a keychain, backpack or necklace and the heart (and your info) will always be with you.
• USB SpeakWood Heart Series, $22.00: This heart shaped wood speaker is powered by USB and would be the perfect addition to your valentine's desk. Connect to any device to listen to all the love songs you can handle using the 3.5mm audio plug.
• Philips Swarovski Crystals USB Drive, $75.00: Access your important files in style. This USB drive is made from Swarovski Crystals with a 1GB capacity. Wear it around your neck and no one will know that it's actually a USB drive.
• HeartVest iPhone 4 Case, $29.95: Even though there's an impending iPhone 5 release this summer there's no reason to not continue to buy iPhone 4 cases. We're not all going to run out and get the newest phone. We love this heart case!
• Elecom Heart Earbuds, $39.80: These heart shaped earbuds are exactly what we would imagine our teenage cousin would want for Valentine's Day. They come in three sizes (XS, S, M) and in several different colors. Standard audio port connects to your favorite audio player.
More Valentine's Tech on Unplggd