- Helene Louise
- Valby Danmark
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the low rent and that we have managed to fit all we need into this tiny space. When you live in a tiny apartment you don't have space for clutter which suits me very well. It's easy to find everything and live light in the sense of only owning things you really need and appreciate.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Have a spot for every single thing you own. It makes it's way easier to put them away after use and to declutter.
2. Thinks vertical. If you don't have much floor space put up shelves, book cases and other storage solutions that helps you utilize the wall space.
3. Don't be afraid to build your own storage solutions. Before making the platform bed we had never built anything out of wood. By combining IKEA pieces and putting them together with laths, boards and a lot of screws we managed to make our own custom made piece of furniture.