Our home is a mix of high and low pieces (lots of lows with a few highs in the mix). It's an approach that works with our budget, but allows us to collect quality pieces over time. Today, we've rounded up both high and low options for a workspace...
The photos above show just one option, but if you click through the links below, you'll find a range of pieces that run the gamut from affordable to expensive. For other high and low ideas, click here.
• 1 Desks: High & Low Desk: Herman Miller and CB2
• 2 Chairs: High & Low: Eames and Eames-Inspired Task Chairs
• 3 Cabinets: High & Low: Office Cabinet
• 4 Screens: High &: Low: Flexible Room Dividers
• 5 Shelves: High & Low: Bookshelves and Chairs