Elaborate cutwork can be really beautiful, but it can be overwhelming when you overdo it. That's why we love these side tables—they pack a lot of detail into a small accent piece. For options ranging from expensive to affordable, click through...
The first three pieces listed below are made from steel cut by laser and then powdercoated, while the last two are made from machine-cut wood. Generally, the more intricate the pattern, the more expensive the piece.
• 1 Hive Side Table by Arktura from Unica Home, $840
• 2 Laser Cut Rikami Stool by Arktura from Bobby Berk Home, $399
• 3 Ginger Side Table from Crate & Barrel, $300
• 4 Geometric Pattern Side Table from Brocade Home, $199
• 5 Set of 3 Floral Cutwork Nesting Tables from World Market, $120
For more high and low posts, click here.