H&M Released Its Holiday Collection And It Is Festive Coziness
Looking for a little something to add a cozy, festive flair to your space this season? Thankfully, H&M recently released their holiday home collection, and it’s a classic take with a luxe twist on winter decorating.
Red is back in a big way lately, though when it comes to traditional holiday decor, it never really left. H&M Home gives you quite a few options for working the daring hue into your decor, from plant pots (for those poinsettias) to low pressure cushion covers that can be swapped out when the days start getting longer.
For those who love a winter forest, there are tablecloths, cushion covers, and tea towels printed with pine branches to bring a little taste of outdoors in—without all those pesky needles. In fact, tons of festive touches, from velvet to glitter to sequins, adorn much of the collection, from pillows to candles.
If green and red aren’t your thing, a luxe take on winter white paired with gold is another theme, and can be seen in table linens, candlesticks, and dishware. There are also some more rustic wood pieces that add a simple contrast to all the glitz.
Check out some of our top picks in the gallery and list below:
- Christmas Print Tablecloth, sale $19.99
- Tall Metal Plant Pot, $12.99
- Tall Metal Candlestick, $17.99
- Mini Porcelain Dish, $2.99
- Sequined Cushion Cover, $17.99
- 2-pack Christmas Ornaments, $5.99
- Wooden Candleholder, $6.99
- 4-pack Tapered Candles, $9.99
- Cushion Cover with Tassels, $17.99
- Wall Hung Advent Calendar, $19.99
- Christmas Print Cushion Cover, $5.99