Whether you're looking to snag last minute gifts for your list (or your home), today would be a good day to check out H&M. The sale items are up to 70 percent off, and today—December 18—is the last day to order to get standard shipping before Christmas Eve.
If you were loving the deep reds and rich velvets of the 2017 holiday collection, you're in luck, because most of it is on sale. And there's more good news: If you spend $40, you get free shipping with code 0040.
We rounded up some cozy gifts that are all on sale below.
- Loving the modern Art Deco vibes of this cushion cover, $9.99 (reg. $17.99)
- Is it written in the stars? Check this constellation cushion cover, $5.99 (reg. $9.99)
- Cuddle up with this faux fur blanket, $49.99 (reg. $79.99)
- This 100% linen duvet is just $79 (reg. $129)
- Is there anything cozier than a cable knit pillow? $19.99 (reg. $29.99)
- We love the mod vibe of this embroidered cushion cover, $17.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Give your plants a new pot, $17.99 (reg. $24.99)
- Simple storage gets a luxe upgrade in this velvet basket, $12.99 (reg. $17.99)
- Lots of holiday ornaments are on sale, including this faux fur pair, $2.99 (reg. $3.99)
- Can't go wrong with a striped throw, $34.99 (reg. $49.99)
- Add pattern with a simple textured bath mat, $14.99 (reg. $17.99)
- There's no such thing as too many cutting boards, $12.99 (reg. $24.99)
- All of the winter themed dishware is on sale, including this adorable bowl, $3.99 (reg. $5.99)
- Keep that slice safe in this porcelain cat cake box, $17.99 (reg. $24.99)
- A glass pitcher that could also serve as a vase in a pinch. $12.99 (reg. $17.99)