Nothing says Holiday Gift Gift giving for Kitchen enthusiasts quite like handmade items. We all take great pride to produce the best our kitchen possibly can and it's always nice to be able to support independent artisans and crafters who take just as much pride as we do. The kitchen is truly where handmade can come full circle, especially with these 10 great finds!
Top Row, Left To Right
• USS Constitution Serving Dish: This ceramic serving bowl is fabulous even when it isn't doing it's duty and holding your daily fare. It's hand painted and an unusual shape, one that's sure to be loved for years to come. $42
• Large Two-Bar Kitchen Board: Nothing beats a good cutting board and it's always nice knowing yours has been made by hand and will last for generations with proper care. Etsy seller Split River Designs has several up for grabs, each one as beautiful as the next. This board runs $52 and measures 18" x 11.25" x 1.25".
• Walnut Cheese Board: Although cheese can sit out on any surface, it's always nice to see your more expensive cheeses setting out on a plate that makes them even more special. Cheese plates (especially if they come with cheese as well!) make for a great gift because they aren't always something we'd take the time or money to buy for ourselves. This one is 8" in diameter and will make anything that sits atop it feel extra special. $45
• Oil Cloth Tote: We've all been around the block a time or two when it comes to utilizing reuseable bags. By now we have a few standards, but it's always nice to add a fresh and in this case bright bag to add to our arsenal. This one from Zola Jones in Chicago is $12, although you can find a combo pack in their store as well.
• Build Your Own 6 Pack Tea Towels: We love the concept of personalizing a handmade gift a little, so why not choose 6 of your favorite foul to package up for a friend or loved one. This set is available from Etsy artist Art Goodies for $84
Bottom Row, Left To Right
• Salad Spades: Although the term spade is usually reserved for garden use, we think it's a rather appropriate term in combination with your nightly salad. This set of spades is made from pine and will run you $60. A great gift, be it holiday or even wedding.
• Birdie Apron: Although we own several full length aprons, we don't use them quite as often as our short half aprons. They seem easier to toss in the wash and dry our hands on when doing dishes. The other make us feel like we're wearing extra clothes, but not this cute Birdie Apron, it's just the right size and full of color! $ 22
• Cool Kitchen Utensils: Wall art for the kitchen can often feel snooty or cumbersome, but we just adore these retro-style prints, several color choices to choose from, that retail for a small $14. Use them together or separately for a nice pop of color in your space or someone else's.
• 4 Pack Glassware: These bottles have been recycled into glassware, but not in the usual manner of cutting. Instead the necks are opened up to create a tall glass worthy of any summer drink. A real treat to drink or keep on display. $40
• Turquoise Pitcher: Etsy seller Devanie hand throws these pitchers and they're just stunning. Can't you smell the summer lemonade pouring? Infact, we think we might just need some right now! This pitcher can be gifted to a friend or loved one for $36.
Posted originally from: TheKitchn