I've always loved the idea of an inspiration board in the workspace to serve as a sort of visual muse, but when I attempt one it always ends up feeling more teenage girl than fashion editor (I am neither). In an attempt to put together a more grown-up display, I've rounded up a few great images, as well as tips on how to put it all together.
1. Images take on a graphic appeal against a white cork board in a predominantly white room. Image via Canadian House and Home
2. With the addition of a row of sculptural craft scissors lining the wall above, the scraps and clippings suspended above the desk take on a collected and curated feel. Image via Jansdotter Studio
3. An oversized sculptural desk lamp mimics the motif of the images on display and lends a modern feeling to this office. Image via SF Girl By Bay
4. Brass picture lighting elevates the collage to the level of refined wall art. Glossy desk accessories help elevate the look of this workspace overall. Image via The Coveteur (Offices of Who What Wear)
5. Neat rows of clipboards help keep clippings from feeling randomly pasted to the wall, creating an sense of order and intent. Image via Emmas Design Blog
(Images: as linked above)