When I wrote about 16 Oh-So-Pretty Cleaning Supplies, a commenter after my own heart asked, "Does anyone have an idea of gorgeous spray bottles to use for homemade counter cleaners? That would really brighten up chore time for me, instead of using the same old battered plastic bottle I've been using for years..." I'm on it!
Whether you make your own cleaning supplies, buy them in bulk, or just wish that standard soaps and detergents came in much more stylish containers, these 20 refillable spray bottles, jugs, labels, and more that help make cleaning a treat— or least make your cleaning supplies look fabulous.
- Glass Round Canister, Muji, $15.25
- 8-inch Sprayer, Freund Container, $0.57
- Clear Spray Bottle, The Container Store, $4.95
- Trigger Sprayer, Freund Container, $2.08
- Large Jar with Metal Lid, Fillmore Container, $12.95
- Rectangular Pump Bottle, Muji, $6.95
- Waterproof Labels, Amazon, $10.97/set of 40
- Airtight Glass Bottle, Crate & Barrel, $6.95
- Gold Dispenser Pump, Amazon, $12.50
- Aluminum Scoop Set, Amazon, $7.27/set of 3
- Tomat Spray Bottle, IKEA, $0.99
- DIY Glass Spray Bottle, Body Unburdened
- Two-Gallon Jar, Fillmore Container, $15.12
- Gallon Growler, Fillmore Container, $9.64/case of 4
- Dishwasher-Safe Glass Marker, Amazon, $6.72
- Refillable Glass Bottle with Label, Amazon, $9.39
- Three-Liter Jar, Crate & Barrel, $15.95
- Amber Glass Bottles, Mountain Rose Herbs, $0.75-$2.75
- Ball Jar with Pump, Amazon, $15.99
- Copper Funnel, Jacob Bromwell, $124.99 (Ha! There's a 24K gold one, too!)
What vessels do you like to decant your cleaning potions into?