Homemade Holiday Gift Idea!: Make Pom Pom Wreath Ornaments
Skill Level: Easy
Time Required: 15-30 Minutes
Project Cost: Under $5
Add some happy cheer to everyone’s holiday with these colorful and fun pom pom wreath ornaments. They are like little warm fuzzies for your tree!
- Medium gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- Small multi-colored pom poms
- Ribbon for bow
- Thin ribbon for hanging
- Using wire cutters, cut a small hoop of wire.
- One by one, thread your pom poms over your wire.
- To close up the hoop,make a loop on one side of the wire, then loop the other one through. Tuck both wire ends into the top pom poms.
- Add a bow and ribbon for hanging.
Many thanks to Alex over at Northstory for sharing the ornaments she and her kids made. More photos and information are on her blog…
All this month, Apartment Therapy is featuring homemade gift ideas made and submitted by you, the readers. Check back every day for a new project, or head over to see all the DIY gift ideas from 2014 and years’ past.