A renovated Georgian church in Kyloe, Northumberland brings new meaning to having a heavenly home. The new owners, Sally Onions and Ian Bottomley, retained the original stained glass windows and repurposed much of the existing church fixtures. We're amazed by the photos but couldn't imagine taking a bath or sleeping in the place. Would you live in a converted church (pardon the pun!)? Survey below the jump...
See the full tour: We Turned a Church Into a Home from AllAboutYou and House Beautiful UK.
• Church And Chapel Conversions
• First a Church, Now a Home
• Church Renovated Into Modern Apartment
• Church Pews at Home
• Converted Synagogue Penthouse in the East Village
• Hester Street Synagogue Studio