This week was mostly practical on Apartment Therapy DC. The hottest posts were suggestions on improving flow in a small space and how to solve the problem of smelly front-loading washing machines. But we did have more fun with S. Joey's Clip on Tie Collection! Check out all the hot posts...
Top Posts from the Past Week:
- Good Questions: How to Improve Flow in This Small Room?
- Front Loading Washing Machines and Mold
- Survey: How Would You Decorate the Obama White House?
- Look: Manhole Mats at The National Building Museum Shop
- Freecycle: Eliminating Clutter the Eco-Friendly Way
- Look! Great Star Chandelier Spotted in Capitol Hill
- Collections: S. Joey's Clip on Ties
- Etsy Find: Letterpress Light
- Good Questions: Great Upholstery Resources in DC?
- Ceiling Light Parasol Shade from Urban Outfitters