The recent wedding in Mykonos that I attended took place at the lovely, yet very low key, Hotel Ammos. With simple, small rooms, natural elements in an all-white lobby, and an indoor/outdoor restaurant/bar with paper flowers and striking round wire lamps hanging above, this site was ideal for a small occasion and spending a few extra days. The bean bag beach chairs helped, too.
Visit Hotel Ammons in Mykonos, Greece online here.
More from Greece:
- Missoni Home/Store Cafe in Athens, Greece
- Tile Vault: Travel Agency in Athens, Greece
- Doors, Gates, and Grates in Greece
- Look! Dried Leaves as Wall Decor
- Outdoor Inspiration: Guerrilla Gardening in Greece