House & Home Roundup: 12.22.05
On other fronts, there are a number of stories that are far more sobering as they explore the shifting underpinnings of the house & home industry. Readers beware!
- Decorating With an Ear for Eames and R&B: Ms. Budoff’s East 10th Street apartment goes from cluttered to fabulous eclectic with Ms. Gottwald’s help.
- For the Person Who Has Everything …And Doesn’t Want to Hear From You: Gifts for Lil Kim, Prince Charles and George Clooney (among others).
- Shaking Off the Rust, New Suburbs Are Born: Forget Brooklyn, NY’ers are moving much farther away, to places like Bethlehem, PA AND they are still commuting to the Big Apple.
- For Renovators, a Rude Awakening: Building prices are going up, up, up with the increased demand caused by rebuilding New Orleans.
- Q. Is there a way to replace my bulky radiators with something slimmer – maybe even invisible? This has great radiator resources for both steam and hot water.
Published: Dec 23, 2005