How To: Clean the Bedroom in 10 Minutes
The web has how-to instructions for everything…even things you didn’t know required directions. Most people know how to clean a bedroom, but to learn the secret to cleaning it in 10 minutes, we turned to WikiHow:
WikiHow’s tips for cleaning the bedroom in under 10 minutes:
• Get your cleaning supplies together: garbage bag, surface cleaner, broom, dustpan, etc.
• Give yourself a set amount of time for each task. For example, 1-2 minutes per step.
• Pick up anything that’s not in its proper place.
• Gather all of the misplaced items on the top of your dresser or on your bed.
• Pick up each item and put it where it belongs.
• If there’s no specific place for an item, put it in a separate pile.
• Make your bed, dust the furniture surfaces, and sweep or vacuum.
• Find a spot for each of the items in your misplaced pile.
If you want to be more thorough, give yourself 20 or 30 minutes, but try not to get stuck on any one step. Keep moving and you’ll be finished faster.
Image via Living Etc.