- The room that originally sparked our desire for an apothecary bathroom, via House Beautiful
- A few of these Hovis English bread tins from Three Potato Four are perfect for bathroom storage. Or...
- Try a simple wire basket for collecting towels, bath supplies, or whatever you choose.
- Basic white penny (show here) or subway tiles help emulate the clean, pared down look of an old apothecary.
- The packaging of this tube of Marvis toothpaste is pitch perfect for the style we're going for (and it works really well, too).
- This tabletop mirror from Restoration Hardware has a steep price ($102 on sale) but we imagine its classic shape and sturdy build would be with you for a while.
- These Pottery Barn jars are almost ubiquitous in any apothecary-styled bathroom. You can personalize the look for your own space with vintage glass vessels, or these cookie jars.
- We're not sure if these honey soap bars strictly count as an "apothecary-like" accent, but they were too pretty not to include. We want a whole pile of them. (Image: House Beautiful)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.