Cheap, easy, and dramatic. Branch centerpieces create instant elegance on a table or in place of traditional flower arrangements around the house. For the how-to, click below.
• Cylinder Vases (or other simple glass shapes)
• Spray Paint and Drop-Cloth (if you're using dried branches)
Types of branches to use:
• Flowering Quince
• Flowering Forsythia
• Dried Branches Spray-Painted White
• Cut branches 1/2" shorter than your vase (cut on an angle).
• If you're spray-painting branches, go outside to spray. Use a large drop cloth to avoid getting spray paint anywhere, and wear a mask to avoid inhaling any fumes.
• If you're using fresh-cut flowering branches, fill the vase with an inch of water and place branches inside. Use one branch for a minimalist look, or add more if you want to fill out the vase.