Herbs, oatmeal, a little oil, and no chemicals. Here's how to whip up a beauty basics recipe...
Lilith's Apothecary's beauty star, Sarah Powell, explains over at Handmade in PA how to make a simple facial cream infused with herbs. We were pretty intimidated by the process, but it's actually quite simple.
All you need for equipment is a:
• double boiler (or a clean saucepan or two)
• spoons for stirring
• glass or stainless liquid measuring cup
• glass or stainless bowl for the water phase
• stick blender or upright blender (more difficult to adequately clean and sterilize)
• small bowl for essential oils
• glass mason jar