How To Wash a Pillow, Walmart Goes Green, and Prefab
This time last year we did a test lab on the Holmes True-HEPA Allergen Remover, discussed Walmart’s push for green labels, took a tour through the USGBC’s headquarters, showed you how to wash a pillow, and rounded up a few eco domes, yurts, and shelters for Travel month. Read on for these posts and more from this week last year!
- Ruda System: 13 Parts, 30 Pieces of Furniture
- Nightwood: Reincarnated Furniture
- Test Lab: Holmes True-HEPA Allergen Remover
- De Fietsfabriek: Dutch Cargo Bicycles
- Is Prefab For You? One Man’s Quest To Find Out
- Fresh Sheets: How Do You Make the Freshness Last?
- Walmart Pushes for Green Labels
- US Green Building Council Headquarters
- How To Wash a Pillow
- DIY Projects from BODIE and FOU
- Private Library and Writing Studio in Long Island
- Roundup: Eco Domes, Yurts, and Shelters
- Modern Firewood Furniture by AK47 Design