I was out for a stroll the other day when I heard it: the tinkling, warbling, tinny sound of summer — an ice cream truck! I couldn't even pretend to play it cool. My heart still skips a beat when I hear an ice cream truck kicking out the jams in the distance. So let's get excited about the sweet, sticky months ahead. First order of business: ice cream.
The following is a roundup of supplies for a real-life ice cream party, and ice cream home decor to keep the figurative ice cream party going all year round.
- DIY ice cream cone balloons from A Kiss of Color
- Handmade wooden ice cream cone spoons from Sucre Shop.
- "Big Love" ice cream bowl and spoon from Alessi (via All Modern).
- Libbey Colors Sundae Set (set of 4) available at Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Footed stainless steel dessert bowl from Sur La Table.
- Recycled stamped ice cream spoons from Bella Jackson Studios.
- Oxo Trigger Grip Ice Cream Scoop.
- Organic cotton ice cream tea towel from Art Goodies.
- "Ice Cream Cone/Summertime Happy" print from Honey Pixels
- "Parks and Rec" Hand-Illustrated Ice Cream print from Roaring Softly.
- Ice Cream Cone Matted Yellow print from CHEERfull
- Ice Cream Print from Old English Co
- "Oh I Do Like To Be Beside the Seaside" print from Helen Robin
- "Ice Cream Cone Elephant" print from Boopsie Daisy