ICFF Notables VII
- Built Inc. – Low slung seating looked like the most comfortable in the whole show. These Californians are just getting going…
- Blu Dot – This new line of cabinets features a whole new dance step for Blu Dot: organic curved wood design.
- K Studio – Newcomer from Michigan, this daughter and mother team do beautiful, finely stitched designs on pillows (thanks to Design*Sponge for more pics)
- Stokke Movement – This classic design unearthed! Expensive, at over $300, but the best of it’s class. The entire collection of wild designs is available through Designs for Comfort in Needham, MA.
- James Murphy Design – Finally, a chance to meet the man behind the furniture. This was James’ first ICFF and what a nice booth!
Published: May 18, 2005