There have been a few creative solutions posted on this site as we thought we'd roundup some of our faves...
- There's the reader who mounted an old typewriter case to the wall, tucking cables, wires, and surge protectors out of sight and out of mind.
- Then there's the WireMold, which routes wires through a molding-like product tacked onto your wall.
- You can follow Katy's lead and purchase Belkin's Hide Away Cord Concealer.
- Use wood to hide speaker wires.
- Use rain gutters to clear the clutter.