Take the Quiz: If These Pumpkins Were Designers, Who Would They Be?
Do any of these remind you of someone? Perhaps a certain stylish person whose interiors or home goods you admire? Here are ten decorated pumpkins, along a list of well-known designers. Take a look at them all, and see if you can match up the image with the correct name. You ready?
Here are the pumpkins, with a short description of their/the designers’ style:
- Playfully tongue-in-cheek and a happily modern design.
- Unique curiosities, found objects, and idiosyncratic home goods.
- Luxe drama with a hint of punk.
- Signature multi-colored chevron stripes.
- Electric pops of color against inky, dark backdrops.
- Soft, feminine tones with a relaxed Victorian vibe.
- Stark, modern design often pairing white with bright colors.
- Stylish and tailored, paired with personal objects from around the globe.
- Geometric and trellis patterns in bright, graphic colors.
- Modern baroque with dramatic oversized pattern and stripes.
A. Missoni B. Kelly Wearstler C. Abigail Ahern D. Rachel Ashwell E. Dorothy Draper F. Karim Rashid G. David Hicks H. Jonathan Adler I. John Derian J. Nate Berkus
And bonus question: If YOU and your style were a pumpkin, what would you look like?