We all know inkjet printer ink is practically as valuable as liquid gold (and seems to disappear quicker than beer in a frat house). But what if you had access to the largest format Epson printers and a team of able bodied papercraft specialist with a penchant for GT race cars? Epson sponsored an amazing papercraft project of a full-sized Honda NSX Super GT in loving detail. Learn how to make your own below (albeit, at a smaller size).
Inspired by the photos above? Epson Japan shares smaller print-out plans for 1:24 scale versions of the NSX, alongside matching team car transport truck, a pit station and crew and a few other cars. Get out that higher quality paper, an X-acto blade, some glue, a cutting mat and a whole of time. Sure beats wasting ink on those TPS reports.
Other Tech Papercraft posts:
- Princeton PSP-NXT USB Powered Paper Model Speakers
- Miniature Papercraft Electronic Synthesizers
- Papercraft Digital Trashcan
- Zim And Zou's Papercraft Nintendo Gameboy
- RFID Papercraft Radios by Matt Brown