It's official, we are hungry for spring and all the warm weather activities that go along with it. One of our favorites is dining outdoors in the months before the Washington mosquitoes come out in full force. Here are a few inspirations to fuel our daydreaming...
• 1 This picture from Atlanta Bartlett pretty much sums up spring: friends enjoying each others company and a casual but beautifully arranged table waiting to be feasted upon.
• 2 Bright table settings create a happy and inviting contrast in a serene garden setting.
• 3 Flowers, candles, water, and white wine = the staples of al fresco dining success.
• 4 Candle chandeliers are magic!
• 5 Outdoors mismatched place settings and casually draped table clothes only make the setting all the romantically elegant.
Almost any natural material looks fabulous on the outdoor table, but we especially liked this understated, chic moss and stone arrangement.