South African designer Laurie Owen creates amazingly peaceful spaces. Her interior designs for African homes and hotels are inspiring for both aesthetic and environmental reasons — she uses natural materials from the local area of a project as often as possible. This means tree stumps and boulders are used as tables, and branches are beautifully arranged to form custom headboards. These stunning, neutral-colored interiors have us dreaming of a trip to Africa...
• 1 Harnas Lodge, Namibia
• 2 Harnas Lodge, Namibia
• 3 Clifftop: Limpopo, South Africa
• 4 Agricultural Holdings Residence, South Africa
• 5 Clifftop: Limpopo, South Africa
• 6 Clifftop: Limpopo, South Africa
• 7 Little Kulala, Namibia
• 8 Vumbura Lodge, Botswana
• 9 Harnas Lodge in Namibia
• 10 Clifftop: Limpopo, South Africa
To visit Laurie Owen Interiors, click here.