Good thing it's bedroom month here at Apartment Therapy because we just so happen to be remodeling our bedroom and are looking for a little inspiration. For the first time we'll have room for real bedroom furniture – and right now we're on the search for nightstand ideas. Naturally our first stop was scouring the Apartment Therapy Flickr pool for inspiration and here our some of our favorite finds.
- How cool is this tea cart?! This is my favorite nightstand idea, found at an antique store by gridpaper.
- I'm really jealous of Candi Mandi's thrift store find, a salvaged wood table turned nightstand.
- tastefortiki made this shelving unit out of wine crates scored from Craigslist and salvaged mid-century legs. Kind of reminds us of a small scale version of the modular shelving made of drawers DIY.
- So this is a little different and really pretty – Patricia Snook mounted a branch above the headboard for hanging items. I'm not sure about the every practicality as a nightstand but it is a cool idea.
- A fresh coat of paint can be so transformative – PinkFriday dressed up a plain stool with a coating of turquoise and now has a unique and interesting bedside stand.
What are you using as a nightstand? Give us some ideas in the comments!