For those of us who have adult beds in kid-sized rooms, cleaning under said bed can turn into a bit of a contortionist act. Which is why I'm in love with the idea of a suspended bed. They can be handmade from recycled material, and they increase airflow which means less cleaning and better air quality. And I can only imagine an amazing night's sleep! Here are 7 suspended beds that have me thinking 'there is a better way!'
1. This hanging bed by Ben Riddering was made using reclaimed timber and modified hardware.
2. I saw this gorgeous hanging bed on Even Cleveland and immediately got to wondering how I could get my own.
3.These beds from The Bumper Crop are based on this design by Ana White.
4. This cute pair of single beds make such great use of the available space. Via interiorly
5. This floating bed comes in three sizes.
6. Le Beanock beds look so comfortable for daytime snoozing that I'm already sourcing some old canvas!
7. This platform bed is such a simple design that I'm starting to think I might actually be able to make this happen. Via affair with color
(Images: as linked above)