- India was the inspiration for this Pacific Heights home designed by Jay the Jeffers Design Group.
- Take a peek into Bollywood movie star Chunky Pandey's fuschia and teal-laced home by PFA Design Firm.
- Taschen's International Interiors series of books is always filled with lots of design inspiration, and the India edition does not disappoint.
- Bright orange accents abound in this Bangalore House Tour from the Apartment Therapy archives.
- And who can forget this entrant (and eventual winner of the international category) of our recent Small, Cool contest: Rajiv's Amalgam of Styles
(Images: Matthew Millman, PFA Design Firm, Taschen, Apartment Therapy)