With Spain's amazing victory in the World Cup yesterday, the rising temps and our wandering eye, we're dying to travel. What better place than Spain, a culture known for enjoying life (passionately) for having smart, modern design, and for being free with bold color and choices, even in small spaces.
We rounded up some of our favorite posts showing chic, modern Spanish hotels, small space homes and great, relaxing outdoor spaces. Our only criteria for choosing: anywhere we wouldn't mind kicking back for about a month, getting on to local time and soaking in some vacation!
- Destination BCN: Eye Candy From Spain
- Loft Interiors From Zara Home (A Spanish Company!)
- 3 Amazing Apartments in Valencia, Spain
- 10 European Outdoor Spaces
- Renovated Stone Home in Northwest Spain
- Cordoba Spain's Festival de los Patios
- Hiospice Marisel in Mallorca
- Ricardo Bofil's Cement Factory Home
- Modest and Modern: House 205 by H Arqitectes
- Natural Materials from A Spanish Hotel
(Images: Follow each link to original post and photo credit)